Opening a 529 Plan and Managing it is Easy
Open a Learning Quest 529 College Savings Account
To enroll, you will need the following for yourself and your beneficiary:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mailing Address
- Investment Selections
- Bank Account Number and Routing Number
The fastest and easiest method.
Open an Account
Enroll by Mail
Send the paperwork with your
initial investment check.
Questions? See our FAQs or call us at 800-579-2203.
Manage Your Learning Quest 529 College Savings Account
As your child grows, make sure you're on track with your saving goals.
You may manage your account to:
- Change 529 investment options or future allocations.
- Start recurring contributions to your account.
- Initiate a systematic 529 withdrawal for recurring payments, such as a tuition payment.
- Update account information if you move or change telephone numbers.
- Change the beneficiary if there are funds left over in your account or your child doesn't go to college.
- Add a joint account owner or transfer account assets to a new owner.
To complete any of the above actions, access these forms. If you have further questions, call us at 800-579-2203.