Learning Quest Advisor 20% Equity Portfolio - Class C
The 20% Equity Portfolio seeks current income with minimal growth and a moderate degree of stability by investing in a targeted mix of stock and bond mutual funds and cash. This is the final portfolio for the Aggressive age-based track and the one your assets will move into when the beneficiary reaches age 20. This portfolio is also available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 0.60%*
- 16.5% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 2.0%
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund 2.0%
- American Century Heritage Fund 1.0%
- American Century Value Fund 4.0%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 1.0%
- American Beacon Small Cap Value Fund 0.75%
- American Century Global Real Estate Fund 0.75%
- Avantis U.S. Equity Fund 5.0%
- 3.5% International Stock
- Principal Diversified International Fund 2.0%
- American Century Focused Global Growth Fund 1.5%
- 55.0% Bond
- American Century Diversified Bond Fund 23.75%
- American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 7.0%
- American Century Global Bond Fund 4.25%
- Ultra Short Bond Account 20.0%
- 25.0% Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Cash and Cash Equivalents Account 25.0%
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report, except in the case of an underlying fund which is a "fund of funds," where such expenses are determined from the fund's most recent prospectus. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of August 31, 2023. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table. The table above does not include any sales or distribution fees associated with A or C units. The maximum possible sales fee for A units is 5.75% and the maximum possible sales fee for C units is 1%. For an exact fee schedule, consult the Learning Quest Advisor handbook. The performance data above does not reflect for the deduction of the sales fee and the performance data would be lower if the fees were included.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.