Learning Quest Advisor 90% Equity Portfolio - Class C
The 90% Equity Portfolio seeks long-term capital growth and very minimal income by investing in a targeted mix of stock and bond mutual funds. In an effort to keep the portfolio optimized, the Program Manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year. This is one of the portfolios that make up the age-based tracks and also is available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 1.01%*
- 66.5% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 7.75%
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund 7.75%
- American Century Heritage Fund 5.5%
- American Century Small Cap Growth Fund 2.0%
- Avantis U.S. Equity Fund 17.5%
- American Century Value Fund 15.5%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 5.5%
- American Beacon Small Cap Value Fund 2.0%
- American Century Global Real Estate Fund 3.0%
- 23.5% International Stock
- Principal Diversified International Fund 17.5%
- American Century Focused Global Growth Fund 6.0%
- 10.0% Bond
- American Century Diversified Bond Fund 6.75%
- American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 2.0%
- American Century Global Bond Fund 1.25%
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of August 31, 2023. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table. The table above does not include any sales or distribution fees associated with A or C units. The maximum possible sales fee for A units is 5.75% and the maximum possible sales fee for C units is 1%. For an exact fee schedule, consult the Learning Quest Advisor handbook. The performance data above does not reflect for the deduction of the sales fee and the performance data would be lower if the fees were included.
When considering the appropriate portfolio, please keep in mind that American Century Global Growth is included in the International Stock asset allocation in the chart above even though the fund can invest in both domestic and international stocks.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.