Learning Quest Advisor Moderate Portfolio - Class A
The Moderate Portfolio seeks long-term growth with moderate income by investing in a targeted mix of stock, bond and money market mutual funds. To keep the portfolio optimized, the program manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year. As with any investment, your withdrawal value may be more or less than your original investment. This portfolio is one of the seven that make up the age-based tracks and also is available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 1.01%*
- 45.0% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 5.5%
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund 5.25%
- American Century Heritage Fund 3.0%
- American Century Small Cap Growth Fund 1.0%
- American Century Equity Growth Fund 13.0%
- American Century Value Fund 10.75%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 3.0%
- American Beacon Small Cap Value Fund 1.0%
- American Century Real Estate Fund 2.5%
- 15.0% International Stock
- Principal Diversified International Fund 10.0%
- American Century Global Growth Fund 5.0%
- 35.0% Bond
- American Century Diversified Bond Fund 23.75%
- American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 7.0%
- American Century International Bond Fund 4.25%
- 5.0% Money Market
- American Century U.S. Government Money Market Fund1 5.0%
1You could lose money by investing in the fund. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The fund's sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the fund at any time.
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of July 22, 2016. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table. The table above does not include any sales or distribution fees associated with A or C units.
When considering the appropriate portfolio, please keep in mind that American Century Global Growth is included in the International Stock asset allocation in the chart above even though the fund can invest in both domestic and international stocks.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.