Learning Quest Advisor 100% Equity Portfolio - Class A
The 100% Equity Portfolio seeks to provide long-term capital growth and high returns by investing in a mix of domestic and international stock funds. The portfolio remains fully invested at all times. In an effort to keep the portfolio optimized, the Program Manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year.
Total Portfolio Fee: 1.20%*
- 75.0% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 8.5%
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund 8.5%
- American Century Heritage Fund 7.0%
- American Century Small Cap Growth Fund 2.5%
- American Century Equity Growth Fund 18.5%
- American Century Value Fund 17.0%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 7.0%
- American Beacon Small Cap Value Fund 2.5%
- American Century Real Estate Fund 3.5%
- 25.0% International Stock
- Principal Diversified International Fund 19.0%
- American Century Global Growth Fund 6.0%
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of July 14, 2017. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table. The table above does not include any sales or distribution fees associated with A or C units.
When considering the appropriate portfolio, please keep in mind that American Century Global Growth is included in the International Stock asset allocation in the chart above even though the fund can invest in both domestic and international stocks.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.