Learning Quest Index Track: 10% Equity Index Portfolio
The 10% Equity Index Portfolio is one of the eight index portfolios used in the age-based index track. It seeks current income with very minimal growth and a moderate degree of stability by investing in a mix of Vanguard stock and bond index funds and the Cash and Cash Equivalents Account. This is the final portfolio for the age-based index tracks and the one your assets will move into when the beneficiary reaches age 20. To keep the portfolio optimized, the Program Manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year. As with any investment, your withdrawal value may be more or less than your original investment. This portfolio is not available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 0.20%*
- 8.5% Domestic Stock
- Vanguard Large-Cap Index Fund 7.75%
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund 0.75%
- 1.5% International Stock
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 1.5%
- 50.0% Bond
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 27.0%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 12.5%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 6.0%
- Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund 4.5%
- 40.0% Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Cash and Cash Equivalents Account 40.0%
*The total fee for this portfolio is an all-inclusive fee. The fee may vary slightly depending on the actual expenses of the fund(s) in which the portfolio invests. Please consult the handbook for information on how these fees are calculated.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.