Learning Quest 20% Equity Portfolio
The 20% Equity Portfolio seeks current income with minimal growth and a moderate degree of stability by investing in a targeted mix of stock and bond mutual funds and cash. This is the final portfolio for the Aggressive age-based track and the one your assets will move into when the beneficiary reaches age 20. In an effort to keep the portfolio optimized, the Program Manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year. As with any investment, your withdrawal value may be more or less than your original investment. This portfolio is also available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 0.44%*
- 16.5% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 4.0%
- American Century Heritage Fund 1.0%
- American Century Value Fund 4.0%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 1.0%
- American Century Global Real Estate Fund 0.75%
- Avantis U.S. Equity Fund 2.5%
- Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund 2.5%
- American Century Small Cap Value Fund 0.5%
- American Century Small Cap Growth Fund 0.25%
- 3.5% International Stock
- American Century Focused Global Growth Fund 1.5%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 2.0%
- 55.0% Bond
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 12.0%
- Baird Core Plus Bond Fund 11.75%
- American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 7.0%
- American Century Global Bond Fund 4.25%
- Ultra Short Bond Account 20.0%
- 25.0% Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Cash and Cash Equivalents Account 25.0%
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report, except in the case of an underlying fund which is a "fund of funds," where such expenses are determined from the fund's most recent prospectus. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of August 31, 2023. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.