Learning Quest Balanced Index Portfolio

The Balanced Index Portfolio seeks to track the performance of two benchmark indices; one measures the investment return of the overall U.S. stock market, and the other measures the total universe of investment-grade fixed income securities in the United States. The portfolio invests all of its assets in one underlying fund, Vanguard Balanced Index Fund. With approximately 60% of its assets, this fund seeks to track the investment performance of the CRSP US Total Market Index. With the other approximately 40% of its assets, the fund seeks to track the investment performance of the Barclays U.S. Aggregate Float Adjusted Index.

Total Portfolio Fee: 0.23%*

  •  60.0%  Domestic Stock
    • Vanguard Balanced Index Fund - Domestic Stock  60.0%
  •  40.0%  Bond
    • Vanguard Balanced Index Fund - Bond  40.0%

*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report, except in the case of an underlying fund which is a "fund of funds," where such expenses are determined from the fund's most recent prospectus. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of August 31, 2023. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table.

Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.

Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.