Learning Quest 60% Equity Portfolio
The 60% Equity Portfolio seeks long-term growth with moderate income by investing in a targeted mix of stock and bond mutual funds and cash. In an effort to keep the portfolio optimized, the Program Manager may make changes to the underlying holdings each year. This is one of the portfolios that make up the age-based tracks and also is available as a static investment.
Total Portfolio Fee: 0.71%*
- 45.0% Domestic Stock
- American Century Growth Fund 10.75%
- American Century Heritage Fund 3.0%
- American Century Equity Growth Fund 13.0%
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund 2.0%
- American Century Value Fund 10.75%
- American Century Mid Cap Value Fund 3.0%
- American Century Real Estate Fund 2.5%
- 15.0% International Stock
- American Century Global Growth Fund 5.0%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 10.0%
- 40.0% Bond
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 12.0%
- Baird Core Plus Bond Fund 11.75%
- American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 7.0%
- American Century International Bond Fund 4.25%
- Ultra Short Bond Account 5.0%
*For purposes of this table, underlying fund expenses are calculated using the expense ratio of each fund, taking into account any applicable reductions due to fee waivers. Expense ratios are determined from the underlying fund's most recent shareholder report, except in the case of an underlying fund which is a "fund of funds," where such expenses are determined from the fund's most recent prospectus. Such expense ratios are then multiplied by the portfolio's expected underlying holdings as of July 15, 2019. The actual underlying fund expenses of a portfolio may vary from those shown in this table.
When considering the appropriate portfolio, please keep in mind that American Century Global Growth is included in the International Stock asset allocation in the chart above even though the fund can invest in both domestic and international stocks.
Mutual funds are sold through prospectus only. No offer is being made of any of the funds discussed on this website or pursuant to this plan.
Data presented reflect past performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and withdrawal value may be more or less than original cost. To obtain performance data on additional portfolios click here.